My photo
Assistant professor of Management and Marketing. www.mohamednassar.com

Monday, April 6, 2009

In advertising: telepathy can happen !!!!

Here is a very nice link that was sent to me by one of my students, this one chases the copy cat issue, another ethical consideration to marketers!! (A copycat is a person that mimics or repeats the behavior of another. The term is often derogatory, suggesting a lack of originality. The expression may derive from kittens that learned by imitating the behaviors of their mothers. – Wikipedia.). What i liked about it is the local and national examples!!!! enjoy it and Thanks to Shikha Al-Hardan http://bloganubis.com/

1 comment:

  1. I'm not really partial to the copy cat issue - marketing is a very very and very competitive field! I remember seeing ads in the consumer behavior class where the competitors were actually thanking each other on awards and such; like BMW and Audi did. I'm actually looking forward to seeing copy cat ads, that way if there's competition, we'll see which one is more innovative and creative, and we will hopefully be getting better ads :D

    - Anood

    ReplyDelete